Fun Interview !

(I: Interviewer, C: Candidate)
I: You feel exhausted after so much waiting, have some water. (Pointing towards the bottle kept in front)
C: (Extends his hand towards the water bottle)
I: Wait ! That cap's mine, you can't touch that.
C: ?? (Blank face)
I: Yes, you have to drink it without touching the cap of the bottle.
C(Holds the bottle in his hand, and after looking for a while, put it back on the tableThere is no water in the bottle, Sir !
I: What are you saying, can't you see, it is full up to the brim.
C: (Calmly) No sir, I have checked and I couldn't find any water there.
(Interviewer kept on saying that there is water while showing him bottle repeatedly, but candidate was reluctant to accept). You can't wake up a man pretending to sleep.
Finally after few minutes of 'water is', 'no water'.
I: (completely frustrated, opens the bottle and started pouring it in front of C) What is this then ?
C:(Snatched the bottle from his hand and drank it all and after taking a long breath) Thank you very much Sir !